購買書本「心靈對話的旅程」$26 / RM65


Step : transfer Re-Entry Permit (e-REP) Singapore after renew passport 更新護照後轉移再入境新加坡許可證

Permanently resident Singapore how to update new passport for Re-Entry Permit (e-REP) via ICA? 

Step 1 : log in ICA official website
Step 2 : click on Electronic Re-Entry Permit (e-REP)

 Step 3 : roll down and click on login with SingPass

 Do not have SingPass ? pls register from here

  Step 4 : click on transfer of Re-Entry Permit

   Step 5 : click on transfer application for yourself 

   Step 5 : key in all information and proceed ...

* * * 

Special case : how to settle if key in wrong passport number ?

Permanently resident Singapore identity card + passport and email to :
Settled in 20 min only. Related email below for your reference.

* * *

Re-Entry Permit (e-REP) Singapore
Must update your new passport information to ICA, if not you can't pass custom with auto gate check point but must pass by counter check point (counter always long queue).

Pls note : Permanently resident Singapore have to attach Re-Entry Permit (e-REP) Singapore in passport when exit or entry Singapore.

Hopefully information above helping the one who needed ;)

---- END ---


  1. 请问我transfer 2次re entry permit 会怎样吗?
    去年换新护照就直接去ica 办了可是前几天又transfer 多一次~怎么办?

  2. @c xy
    应该会被reject ...
    最好还是拨通电话到ICA 查询;)

  3. 要怎样查自己的资料

  4. transfer了要send email 通知ica嘛?


Thanks for comment, will reply and visit your blog soon !
Pls indicate blog / website / facebook / email for keep in touch :)
Right bottom of blog have "emoticons", give me one symbol if long story!
網志的右下方有「表情符號」,如果一言難盡可以給個符號 ::cc9120